The Otoinnovation Lab is an accelerator of medical technology from discovery to patients. We collaborate with Stanford faculty, industry, and Stanford groups, including Biodesign and SPARK, to meet unmet medical needs in Otolaryngology.
We combine our capabilities here at Stanford with an area of great need – our population’s advancing age.
Innovation at Startup Speed
We provide coaching, mentorship, and technical resources to bring discoveries through the preclinical phase.
We emphasize multidisciplinary, team-based approaches to problems and testing proof-of-concept as rapidly as possible.
We work together in our Otoinnovation Prototyping Lab as well as the Rodney Perkins Dissection Lab to test and realize ideas.
The Otoinnovation Lab:
- provides multiple opportunities for engagement
- emphasizes learning-by-doing
- bases our thinking around modern, Stanford start-up methodology
- forms multidisciplinary collaborations
- engages faculty who are innovators
- is connected into the Bay Area ecosystem
If you have an idea, project or product that you would like to collaborate with the Otoinnovate team on, or are interested in the use of any of our facilities, we would like to hear from you.